Thank you to South Oxfordshire District Council for organising yesterday’s workshop at Milton Park. I can’t praise the team there highly enough. They promoted the workshop for us, booked the room, dealt with printing… the works.
And it went well; plenty of positive feedback as I understand it, we’re still to see the feedback forms, from around 25 delegates.
In a rush? Here are the 12 things you can do to make Google love your website:
- Be clear about your buyer
- It’s all about the content
- A picture speaks 1,000 words (and a video speaks even more than that)
- Make web page addresses readable
- Create helpful links whenever you can
- Write a ‘title tag’
- Write a ‘meta description’
- Optimise for mobile devices
- A faster website is a better website
- Secure your site with HTTPS
- Implement Google My Business
- Adopt an ‘outreach mindset’
Here is a link to the slides (takes you out to Slideshare):
Our next workshop ‘How to make digital marketing work harder for your business’ in on Wednesday 17th May.