We’ve seen some fantastically helpful content being produced this month, distinguishable by a slew of really detailed (read massive) blog posts.
Topics include the Content Marketing Show and inbound marketing, as well as local and paid search.
We’ve got 101 tips and 168 case studies on driving traffic to your site, plus insights into digital planning, social media and more.
1. Roundup from the Content Marketing Show
2. A great infographic on inbound marketing
Here’s my favourite infographic for the month: an in-depth look at the inbound marketing funnel from the clever guys at Digital Relevance.
3. Some insights into local search
Nipping over to the complex subject of local SEO, here are some helpful tips by Graham Charlton, Editor in Chief at Econsultancy, offering a few tips on improving your local visibility.
4. Paid search in 2014
Staying with Econsultancy’s Graham Charlton, Graham gives his views on what he thinks Google’s paid search ads will look like in 2014, drawing on research from the marketing scientists at Moz.com.
5. Is SEO D.E.A.D.?
6. Two mega-posts on driving traffic to your website
Now this one really is meaty: 168 case studies on generating website traffic, from 124 experts.
7. The RACE digital marketing framework
The RACE framework is a very good way to help structure your thoughts about digital marketing priorities and how to measure the outcome. We use it a lot with clients and I’m a big fan of the guys at Smart Insights. Here’s the detail.
8. It Takes Time, Money and Know-How (And It Might Not Work)
9. Social Media Doesn’t Work for My Blog! Want to Know Why?
Five top tips from Blogger Babes on how to get the most from social media.
10. Getting the most from LinkedIn
And finally, have you ever wondered what LinkedIn is actually for? Well here are five great uses.