Today we’re pleased to say that Capitalstewards.org is now live!
Since May we’ve been working with UNISON’s pension fund wing, Capital Stewards (headed up by Colin Meech) to move the site onto a new, custom-built CMS designed by Fry-IT.
Over the last few months we’ve been helping Capital Stewards with:
- Developing user personas (activists, trustees and administrators) and mapping their customer journeys
- Creating a site structure and content plan
- Understanding the CMS and how to use it to its full potential
- Uploading (vast amounts of) content, including videos, images, PDFs, web copy and blog posts
- Ensuring that various user groups are issued with the correct level of functionality within the site
We look forward to the new site delivering on its primary brief: to educate, agitate and organise better than ever!